Ex-Repair and Maintenance Receptacles
16 A up to 63 A wall sockets plastic version for zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
For maintenance, repair and upgrading work, appliances such as drills, welding transformers, hand grinders and such are needed but are not in accordance to the explosion-protection regulations. To be able to use these appliances in the Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 or Zone 22 explosion-protected areas a hot work permit has to be issued. For the duration of the repair or maintenance work, the environment has to be free of all explosive hazardous atmospheres.
The CEAG explosion-protected repair and maintenance receptacles are in accordance to regulations that in parts require a stationary installation. With the interlocking and lockable switch or the lockable cover the utilization of the repair and maintenance receptacles is selectively possible after a hot work permit has been issued.
The CEAG repair and maintenance receptacles with and without an interlocking switch can be used with both industry and Ex-plugs. Interlocked repair and maintenance receptacles have an internal switch who prevents that a plug can be pulled out while power is on. The interlock is activated by turning the plug.
Repair and maintenance sockets without an interlocking switch have a red signal lamp on the top side of the housing showing the actual state of power.
- Commercially available industrial apparatus can be used with a „hot work permit“
- Sockets with lamellar contacts for a secure connection
- Switch and/or socket cover are lockable
- High mechanical, chemical and thermal stability
- Type CEE 16 A 3-pole, interlocked
- Type CEE 16 A 3-pole, non-interlocked
- Type 16 A 2-pole, non-interlocked „PE-contact“
- Type CEE 16 A 5-pole, interlocked
- Type CEE 16 A 5-pole, non-interlocked
- Type 32 A 5-pole, interlocked,
- Type 63 A 5-pole, interlocked
- Type 63 A 5-pole, non-interlocked