Q-BOX flameless explosion venting unit
The Q-BOX system provides flameless explosion venting for nearby equipment units, instruments and personnel. The basic features include:
- robust and durable structure made of stainless steel; ATEX-compliant design;
- seal type adapted to actual operating conditions;
- hazardous area projection from protected equipment: 5 m.
- Flameless explosion venting (with full safety of equipment units, instruments and personnel);
- Explosion protection for processing instruments installed in large buildings or outdoor, potentially with personnel nearby;
- Silo vessels cyclone separators and air filters.
- Explosion venting without flame propagation, overtemperature or egress of dust;
- Low unit purchase costs (compared to other competitive types);
- Robust and durable structure made of stainless steel;
- Seal type adapted to actual operating conditions;
- Application restrictions: Kst max. 200 bar×m/s; Pred max. 1.3 barg;
- Hazardous area projection from protected equipment: 5 m;
- ATEX-compliant design;
- Reduces explosion gas temperature from 1500°C to 90°C;
- Reduces pressure and noise to safe levels;
- Panel closure trigger pressure at just 0.1 barg / 22°C;
- The protected equipment operating pressure must be no more than 75% of the panel closure trigger pressure.