ATEX-certified pressure rotary lock
A pressure rotary lock is a system of two rotary valves interconnected by a pressurization chamber. The pressure rotary locks enable pressureless feeding or discharge of powders or liquids to or from overpressure or vacuum-pressure areas. The pressure rotary locks are installed at gravity transfer points at a maximum pressure differential up to 10 bars. If ATEX 95 certified, the pressure rotary locks can be operated in Ex-zones or as standalone explosion isolation systems.
- Discharge of powders / liquids from overpressure or vacuum-pressure areas;
- Feeding of powders / liquids to overpressure or vacuum-pressure areas;
- Dispensing of powders / liquids;
- Explosion isolation in Ex-zones;
- Examples of installation locations: outlet connections of cyclone separators, air filters, or dryers.
- A complete pressure rotary lock with automatic aeration / deaeration of the pressurization chamber;
- Optional ATEX-certified versions available on request;
- Optional DMT-certified flame-arrester versions with resistance to violent pressure shockwaves;
- Double-wall casing permits heating;
- Nominal diameter range: DN 50 to DN 1200, PN6 to PN 16;
- Max. pressure differential ≤ 10 bar (DN size dependent).
- Selection of optimized unit;
- Delivery and installation;
- Inspection and servicing.