Ex-Linear light fitting with metal housing for surface mounting
AB 12…LED / AB 12…E / AB 12…C
(Zone 1, 2, 21, 22)
With its flameproof housing made of copper free aluminium (Cu < 0.1 %), high degree of protection IP67 and a protective tube made of borosilicate glass with a high mechanical and thermal stability, this luminaire is the ideal solution for harsh and hazardous environments.
The luminaire for all types of applications
The AB 12 luminaire series with G13 sockets for fluorescent lamps are either fitted with electronic (AB 12 .. E) or electromagnetic ballasts (AB 12 .. C). The AB12LED series is intended for use with LED tubes for direct connection without ballast operation. The easy-to-open threaded cover, the large terminal compartment and the lamp assembly on a guide carriage facilitate servicing. An optional external reflector ensures an application-specific light distribution. The optional protective wire guard made of stainless steel provides added safety.
- Robust Ex-d housing
- For fluorescent lamps or LED-tubes
- Easy opening due to screw cover on end
- 2 individual circuits (double lamp version)
- Large terminal compartment
- High degree of protection IP67
- AB 12… LED for retrofit LED-tubes
- AB 12… E with electronic ballast (EVG)
- AB 12… C with electro-magnetic ballast
- AB 12… PL for PL-lamps