EX 100.1 si zone control panel
- A control feature for the explosion suppression system that manages the HRD cylinders, pressure sensors and IR detectors.
- The CIE single zone control unit provides explosion suppression system monitoring, relays the stored energy impulse to trigger the HRD cylinders, and on-line verification of the system status.
- The CIE control unit receives, controls and evaluates the outputs from pressure, spark, flame and temperature detectors.
- The system detection and activation lines are continuously monitored for shorting and loss of ground.
- Backed up with battery power for continued operation in the event of a mains loss.
- Supports remote arming, putting offline and reset commands.
- Protection type: IP66, application: Zone 22, ambient temperature: +5°C to +50°C.
- ATEX-compliant design.