Granulators, Dryers, Coolers
The offer of GRUPA WOLFF includes drum granulators, drum fluidal dryers with the option of cooling products in a single device. These solutions are successfully applied in various industries. Our offer is supplemented by a screw granulator of the Pug Mill type as applied mainly in the artificial fertilisers industry.
GRUPA WOLFF’s objective is carrying out the tasks assigned to us in a comprehensive manner. The same applies also to this case. The broad assortment of equipment is supplemented by an equally broad offer of services which include: dismantles, installations, services and repairs.
1. FLUIDAL DRYERS
- Processes: drying, cooling
- Chemical industry: fertilisers, PVC, PP, PE, nylon, urea, mineral industry: sand, lime, aluminium oxide
- Drying products with a high content of moisture at the inlet or a variable humidity,
- Drying and cooling in a single apparatus (2 sections)
2. DRUM DRYERS AND GRANULATORS
- Processes: drying, cooling, heating
- Rotary drums are applied for production of fertilisers, minerals, granulates and dusty substances, solid industrial waste, lime, ores, oxides, dolomites, talcum powder, rubber, etc.
- Rotary drums can operate independently or in combination with a rotary dryer (final drying) or vibratory fluidal dryer (drying/cooling)
- Processes: granulation, calcination, coating
- Applied for processing of fertilisers, minerals, granulates and dusty substances, solid industrial waste, lime, ores, oxides, dolomites, talcum powder, rubber, etc.
3. PUG MILL
- Processes: mixing, granulation
- Possible operation in the presence of urea, water stream, sulphuric acid, ammonia, etc.
- Easily replaceable mixer paddles made of special steel coated with hard sealant
- Tubes and liquid injection nozzles made of stainless steel or Alloy 20
- Capacities up to 250 t/h, power up to 132 kW