The liquid samplers offered by GRUPA WOLFF are distinguished by durability and quality of workmanship. They are suited for liquids of both low and high viscosity. The valves have no dead spaces, which prevents deposition of impurities and ensures that always clean liquid samples are collected. We offer comprehensive assistance in selection of a proper sampler, as well as in a comprehensive installation of the selected solution.
1. LIQUID SAMPLING VALVE
Sampling valves are fitted for both low and high viscosity liquids. They can be mounted on pipelines, tanks and containers. The valve has no dead spaces, which prevents deposition of impurities and ensures that always clean liquid samples are collected.
- Needle valve for collecting liquid samples from pipelines
- Piston valve for collecting liquid samples from pipelines and tanks
- Bottles of borosilicate (resistant to breaking) glass
- Extended piston in the valve (for unblocking the valve inlet in case of solidifying or polymerising products)
- Corrosion resistant design of titanium or hastelloy
- Chemical industry
- For processes with temperature of up to 200C
- For products with a tendency to crystallisation / polymerisation
- For liquid sampling in pipelines and tanks