Ex-d Distributions EJ-Series
Metal enclosures for gases in explosion group IIB with variable mounting of windows, control devices and signal lamps
Apparatus which gives off arcs or sparks can be integrated in distributions at low cost using flameproof enclosures. Built-in electrical components can be actuated by means of control units mounted from the outside on the covers.
The extensive product line for use in explosion group IIB for the hazardous areas of Zones 1 and 2 fulfils the requirements of ATEX directive 2014/34/EU. Due to the most diverse demands, individualised distribution systems can be put together. Enclosures are connected via flameproof cable entries. The design and equipment of the distributions depends on customers‘ requirements.
- Modular design
- Rated current up to 1200 A
- Suited for tropical and maritime climates through powder coating
- Apparatus can be operated from the outside
- Direct cable entries
- EJB/EJW Ex-d empty enclosures
- EJB-Ex-d motor starter
- EJB / EJW control elements – Ex-d components for cover mounting
- EJB / EJW accessories
- EJB / EJW interconnection bus-bar
- GUB empty enclosures