dTLS 85 – Ex-Floodlight for high-pressure discharge lamps
(Zone 1, 2)
The robust dTLS 85 floodlight and the GHG 664 emergency pack for use in hazardous areas in Zones 1 and 2 are suitable for illuminating large areas and objects. Due to the high degree of protection IP66, they are best suited for harsh environments, such as offshore oil and gas production plants or industrial, chemical and petrochemical plants, oil and gas production plants, pipelines, refineries and loading ramps. High-pressure discharge lamps from 70 W to 250 W provide a high illuminance level.
dTLS 85 – versatile
The dTLS 85 floodlight has a robust Ex-d enclosure made of powder copper-free aluminium with a powder-coating. The pressed-in, threaded ring for the flameproof joints made of brass. This facilitates the replacement of lamps, even after a longer operating period. The protective glass is made of scratchproof borosilicate glass; it protects the lighting technology against harmful environmental influences. The floodlight has been designed for outdoor use. The vaporized reflectors are designed for various angles of light diffusion. The easy-to-maintain electrical connection is made via an Ex-e terminal compartment. The floodlight features an adjustable mounting bracket that allows an optimum focussing of the light.
GHG 664 emergency pack
This robust and extremely reliable emergency supply unit was developed specifically for use on offshore installations and ships. In the event of a power failure, the GHG 664 emergency pack allows the battery-back-up operation of the dTLS 85070 P floodlight with a 70 W high pressure sodium lamp for a period of 1.5 hours. When used in combination with the powerful explosion-protected dTLS 85070 P floodlight, escape routes and evacuation equipment (life boats, life rafts, abseiling equipment or rescue cushions, etc.) can be safely illuminated, even from larger distances. The GHG 664 emergency pack has a flameproof enclosure for electronics components and a flanged-on, increased safety enclosure for the battery and the terminals. The dTLS 85070 floodlight, which is to be mounted separately, features a powerful lighting technology, with which, for example, at a mounting height of 9 m, an area of 15 x 15 m can be illuminated with 1 lux.
- For the efficient illumination of large objects
- Robust housing made of light alloy with powder coating
- Easy lamp replacement, even after a long period of use
- High-gloss reflectors for different diffusion angles
- Large Ex-e connection box for easy installation
- CU-Certificate for Eurasian Economic Community available
- GHG664 emergency pack: safe light for evacuation equipment in hazardous areas with an emergency light duration
- Of 1.5 hrs. during power failure; maintained and non-maintained with switch-off device (only 220 – 240 V)
- Suitable for use on offshore platforms and ships
- dTLS 85250 S
- dTLS 85250 S-40 °C up to +40 °C
- dTLS 85250 P
- dTLS 85070 P