WOLFF GROUP™ would like to invite representatives of food, chemical, pharmaceutical, power and wood industry to take part in the INTERNATIONAL INDEX 2013 SEMINAR.
- explosion and process safety in industrial plants
- innovative technologies of production of bulk materials (dust, powders, granulates)
- environmental protection (dry and wet dust extraction).
Date and place of the seminar
26-27 September 2013
KRAKÓW, ul. Opolska 14a, Hotel Best Western Premier
Organisation of the seminar
The organiser of the seminar on behalf of the Intercontinental Association of Experts for Industrial Explosion Protection is WOLFF GROUP™.
Agenda of the seminar – day 1.
- Block 1: Explosion protection – explosion venting systems versus explosion suppression systems. Role of explosion isolation (decoupling).
- Block 2: A practical approach to meeting the requirements of European regulations regarding explosion safety.
- Block 3: Presentation of explosion hazards using the example of coal dust and biomass
Agenda of the seminar – day 2.
- Block 1: Production of bulk materials by granulating, grinding, screening
- Block 2: Environmental protection – a comparison of dry and wet dust extraction technology.
- Block 3: Process safety. Safe use of industrial plants.
A presentation of explosions and effects of explosion protection solutions
We prepared a very interesting live demonstration of explosions and effects of explosion protection solutions for the participants of the Seminar. To this end the guests will be taken to a nearby firing range where engineers from WOLFF GROUP™ will present:
- the power of explosion of popular industrial types of dust
- the power of explosion of equipment protected by a relief panel
- activation of a HRD suppressant container
Terms of participation/enrolment
Detailed information is available on the website of the seminar Registration/ booking is possible by filling the on-line form or .pdf form.
If you have any questions about the International INDEX Seminar, enrolment and demonstration of explosions and protection, please contact:
+48 12 632 81 41