The modernisation of the biomass feeding system project involved the work of over 40 engineers, designers and qualified workers from many industries. The task was completed within a single month.
The modernisation of the system was ordered by one of the key electric energy and heat producers in Poland and globally. The scope of works included:
- modernisation of equipment within the biomass feeding system, such as: moving floor, scraper conveyors, magnetic separator, plate separator, screw reclaimers, conveyor scales, cushion belt conveyors,
- design and installation of the compressed air supply together with the dryer for the dust extraction system installed at the sorting facility,
- design and installation of the extraction system, with control on the conveyor scales line,
- installation of an office container for biomass samples examination,
- supply of new Hardox steel chutes under the silo.
SCOPE OF WORKS: turn-key modernisation, including mechanical, electrical, installation and design works.
LOCATION: Poland, Lower Silesia Province