About the investment
Under the contract performed for PGE Dolna Odra, TESSA – a WOLFF GROUP™ company, will install turnkey explosion isolation systems for 34 mills at the Dolna Odra Power Plant. Respective works will be carried out from January until December 2013.
Purpose of the investment
The purpose of the investment is to secure the system for feeding fuel to coal pulverizers against flashbacks from the pulverizers to coal bunkers. This will be accomplished by installing explosion protection on the hoppers of pulverizers in the form of quick-actuating valves with peripheral components. The solution has necessary ATEX certification allowing it to be used as an explosion isolation system.
Concept compliant with the guidelines of the National Labour Inspection (PIP)
The concept implemented by TESSA complies with the guidelines of the National Labour Inspection regarding improvement in explosion safety in Polish power plants and combined heat and power plants and with ATEX directive.
Detailed scope or works:
- a complete design for all industries
- delivery of explosion insulation components and all necessary materials
- assembly works in all industries including a visualisation of the system on the unit control panel
- supervision of the works
- performing acceptance and start-ups
- staff training
- guarantee and out-of-guarantee service for the implemented solutions