GHG 981/KO 7317 Industrial Safety Switches
Rated current from 10 A – 630 A
CEAG safety switches can be protected against inadvertent switching on by our integrated locking facility for up to three padlocks in the OFF position. To prevent manipulations, the enclosure covers cannot be opened in the locked position without destroying the enclosure itself.
Full AC 3 motor switching capacities
Full AC 3 motor switching capacities and isolating properties according to EN 60947-4-1 with compulsory opening of the main current contacts and optional EMERGENCY STOP versions according to EN 60204-1 are further features offered by CEAG safety switches. Additional lagging/leading auxiliary contacts guarantee double safety for extreme switching conditions. The safety switches feature an installation-friendly design and easily accessible connection terminals.
Industrial applications for harsh environments
For rough industrial environments we use the proven enclosures from the explosion-protection areas: impact-resistant, modified moulded-plastic enclosures made of glass-fibre-reinforced polyester, powder-coated steel or stainless steel 316 L. These can be optionally supplied with snap-on moulded plastic or brass flanges. Metal versions can be equipped with screw-on flanges. Up to 630 A the high degree of protection, IP66, is guaranteed.
- Full AC-3 switching capacity
- Double safety: additional auxiliary contact
- Cost-saving installation
- Up to 40 A: snap mounting
- Up to 630 A: IP66 protection
- GHG 981 – Industrial-safety switches 10 A
- GHG 981 – Industrial-safety switches 25 A
- GHG 981 – Industrial-safety switches 40 A
- GHG 981 – Industrial-safety switches 80 A
- GHG 981 – Industrial-safety switches 100 A
- GHG 981 – Industrial-safety switches 160 A
- KO 7317 – Industrial-safety switches 250 A
- KO 7317 – Industrial-safety switches 400 A
- KO 7317 – Industrial-safety switches 630 A