The universal strobe light sirens fulfil the basic requirements of the ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) and have been approved for use in explosion hazard zones.
The universal strobe light sirens fulfil the basic requirements of the ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) and have been approved for use in zones 1 and 2, as well as 21 and 22 explosion hazard zones. They are intended for operation in heavy-duty conditions on land and at sea. They are fixed to a robust, pre-drilled stainless steel plate coated with black epoxy paint or anti-corrosive glass reinforced plastic (GRP). Standard cabling has been solved such that the visual alarm and the loudspeaker are supplied at the same time from one input. The sound level of the loudspeaker reaches up to 115 dBA within the distance of 1 metre. The strobe light sirens are available with xenon, incandescent, fluorescent, or LED light sources.
The universal CU1 series strobe light sirens fulfil the basic requirements of the ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) and have been approved for use in 1 and 2 explosion hazard zones. The produced sound level is up to 116 dB. They are fit for use in heavy-duty environmental conditions in oil, gas and petrochemical systems, either on land or at sea. The siren is made of UV resistant glass reinforced polyester. Bolts and mounting bracket are made of stainless steel. The conical membrane prevents wave accumulation.
- IP66/IP67 protection class
- Certified operating temperatures: between -50°C and +70°C*
- Up to 116 dB
- Now available a version with separately operating visual alarm and loudspeaker
- 27 tones to be selected by the user (double tone option – DC voltage)
- Tones compliant with the UKOOA/PFEER guidelines
- Inbuilt volume control
- Membrane of anti-corrosive glass reinforced polyester
- Rotational catch mounting bracket
- Stainless steel handles
- Conical membrane
Link to download the product sheet: