By joining the international CAP (Certified Assembly Partner) programme for the licensed prefabrication of explosion-proof electrical equipment, we have become one of the few partner companies in the world that can manufacture explosion-proof equipment in such a wide range.
We have just completed a two-day audit extending our production range with additional electrical equipment in the EX design (power distribution switchgears – level 3).
It is worth noting that we are among few companies in Poland that are able to manufacture this type of equipment designed to work in explosion hazard zones 1 or 21, according to the individual needs of our customers.
Our strong points
- execution of working designs of control cabinets, junction boxes and electrical switchgears,
- production based on own or entrusted components,
- performance of functional tests,
- issuance of the CE declarations of conformity, guarantees, measurement protocols,
- on-site installation of equipment.
- guarantee of high quality with complete control over the product at every stage of production,
- smooth implementation by reducing delivery times for customized solutions,
- orders for any number of switchgears, cabinets or boxes are fulfilled.
Types and classes of prefabricated equipment
|Type of equipment||Class of equipment|
|GRP terminal boxes (Level 1)||GHG72, GHG73, GHG74, GHG79|
|Stainless steel terminal boxes (Level 1)||N-TB, Ex-CELL, S-TB|
|Stainless steel control boxes (Level 1)||GHG 414, GHG 414 81, GHG 414 82|
|GRP control boxes (Level 1)||GHG 41, GHG 411 81, GHG 411 82,
GHG 411 83, GHG 43, GHG 432, GHG 434
|GRP and stainless steel control panels (Level 2)||GHG 44x, GHG 444 23, GHG 448 23, GHG 449 23, GHG 447 23, GHG 444 33, GHG 448 33, GHG 449 33, GHG 447 33|
|Energy distribution switchgears (Level 3)||GHG619|