ATEX ventilation electric heater – gas zone | FUH
The FUH ventilation electric heater is designed to heat rooms with a gas explosion hazard zone. It is ATEX and TR CU certified. On request, the device can be equipped with a wireless ATEX-certified thermostat to control its temperature.
The FUH air heaters are ATEX certified, so they can operate in explosion hazard zones 1 and 2 for gases or vapours. The equipment of this series is used for heating both small working spaces (e.g. switchboards or control cabinets) and warehouses, hangars, or rooms where process systems are installed. The heater is designed to operate in an ambient temperature from -40 to +40oC.
The heating element is a high-quality nickel-chromium (80/20) resistance cable. It is embedded in a mantle made of INCOLOY® Alloy 825, the inside of which is filled with magnesium oxide powder (it serves as electrical insulation and a very good thermal conductor).
The FUH ventilation heater has adjustable angular outlet louvres. As a standard, the device is supplied with two plugged holes intended for 25mm diameter cables. If requested by the customer, the device can be equipped with a remote thermostat designed for use in explosion hazard zones.
- ATEX certificate – the possibility to work in gas explosion hazard zones (1, 2)
- Power: 9-30kW
- Heater and motor: 415V suitable for use in the range from 380V to 415V, and up to 440V for 9kW, 12kW, and 15kW; a 30kW 3-phase model (4-core STAR); a 20kW 3 phase model (3-core DELTA); 480V available on request, all 3 phases, 3 DELTA cables
- Control: single-phase voltage < 230V
- Material of heater housing: powder-coated stainless steel
- Heating element: Nickel-chromium resistance wire (80/20), embedded in INCOLOY® Alloy 825 mantle filled with magnesium oxide powder
- Control: the thermostat is designed for use in explosion hazard atmospheres (optionally)
- IP56 protection rating
- Ambient temperature: -40ºC to÷ +40ºC
|Model||240 V||380 V||415 V||440 V||480 V||A [mm]||B [mm]||C [mm]||D [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|FUH 9||-||7 kW||9 kW||10 kW||9 kW||610||290||235||900||120|
|FUH 12||-||10 kW||12 kW||13 kW||12 kW||610||290||235||900||120|
|FUH 15||-||13 kW||15 kW||17 kW||15 kW||760||300||260||1052||145|
|FUH 20||-||17 kW||20 kW||-||20 kW||760||300||260||1052||145|
|FUH 30||-||25 kW||30 kW||-||30 kW||760||300||260||1052||145|
- The thermostat is designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Heating in working and storage areas with potentially explosive atmospheres
- Fuel service points
- Chemical facilities
- Offshore facilities
- Battery storages
- Gas systems
- Paint / solvent storages
- ATEX II 2 G
- Ex d IIC T3 (Gases) for Zone 1 i 2
- TR CU