Radiator heater with a thermostat | ATEX – gas / dust zone | Type FWD-T
The ATEX electric heater type FWD-T with an external intuitive thermostat designed for use in gas and dust explosion hazard zones. The device is ATEX, IECEx, and CCU TR certified. Its standard power is from 0.5kW to 2kW. The heater is characterised by a corrosion-resistant aluminium design, which is additionally protected by powder paint. The device can be powered from a single-phase power supply source. It is possible to replace individual heating elements during operation, which allows to minimise the costs.
The electric heater type FWD-T has an integrated thermostat for easy temperature control. The heater can be used in 1, 2, 21 and 22 explosion hazard zones for gases, vapours, or dust (ATEX certified). Individual models of the FWD-T radiator reach the maximum power in the range from 0.5W to 2kW. Since it features a built-in thermostat, the device can only be powered by a single-phase power supply source. In addition, the radiator is equipped with a terminal box, which provides an easy electrical connection, while the radiator’s design enables its quick installation on the floor or a wall.
The heater is designed for long-term operation under IP66 conditions. The equipment of this series is designed for heating and dehumidifying of air in small working and storage spaces.
As a standard, the device is supplied with two plugged cable penetrations intended for 20mm diameter cables. Additional penetrations can be made on request. The device is supplied with supports with pre-drilled holes for assembly. Although the heater can be fixed to the wall, the necessary holders are supplied on request. The heater is designed to operate in an ambient temperature from -60 to +60oC.
IMPORTANT! The device should be installed in a horizontal position, in an area, where the air can flow freely.
- ATEX: the possibility to work in dust / gas explosion hazard zones (1, 2, 21, and 22)
- Installation: on the floor (standard) or on the wall (on request)
- Power: 0.5W to 2kW
- Single-phase voltage: 110-120V and 230-254V
- Housing material: orange / grey powder-coated aluminium
- Heating element: comprised of a series of ceramic fittings through which a resistance wire goes
- Control: the thermostat is designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- IP rating: 66
- Ambient temperature: -60ºC to÷ +60ºC
|Model||Temperature class||Power [W]||Dimensions [mm]||Weight [kg]|
- Heating in working and storage areas with potentially explosive atmospheres
- Chemical facilities
- Offshore facilities
- Battery storages
- Gas systems
- Heating of containers
- Storage spaces
- Protection against freezing
- ATEX / IECEx II 2 G/D
- Ex d IIC T2 do T4 Gb adapted to Zone 1 i 2
- Ex t IIIC T300 do T135°C adapted to Zone 21 i 22
- CU TR