Safety plates for low-pressure tanks (P<0.5 bar) are a proven solution with a confirmed resistance to a high over- and underpressure. They are conformable with the European PED standard and have a number of international certificates, including TÜV and ASME VIII Par. 1. All this allows to avoid frequent and expensive overhauls of plates mounted in systems operating below 0.5 bar(g) (PED) and 14.5 psi(g) (ASME).
A significant feature of the plates offered is a complete resistance to the action of vacuum and to cyclic pressure changes. Options made of stainless steel and steel alloys are available.
Safety plates for low-pressure tanks are mounted between flanges without the need to apply any specific torque.
- Minimum bursting pressure: 0.5 bar(g)
- Dimension: 25-100 mm
- Max. Admissible operating pressure: up to 90% of the bursting pressure
- Installation: between flanges in an integrated head
- Construction: single-layer, with a reversed shape
- No fragmentation after action
- Guarantee of a complete opening of the plate
- Smooth surface on the process side
- Sealing preventing diffusion
- Suitable for pulsating pressure
- Sanitary design
- Gaseous media
- Low-pressure tanks operated at pressure of up to 0.5 bar(g), not covered by PED and ASME VII Par. 1
- Stainless steel
- Making necessary calculations
- Delivery and installation