Single-layer safety plates are intended mainly for simple applications and high bursting pressures. The plates have been designed so that the bursting pressure is a resultant of selection of the proper thickness and strength of the material used.
The maximum admissible operating pressure is up to 70% of the nominal bursting pressure. All safety plates are available with an integrated strengthening which resists underpressure.
- Minimum bursting pressure: 0.1 bar(g)
- Dimension: 3 – 1000 mm
- Max. admissible operating pressure: up to 70% of bursting pressure
- Installation: in a screwed type head or for mounting between flanges
- Construction: single-layer
- Smooth surface on the process side
- Liquid and gaseous media
- Simple applications not requiring advanced solutions and a high precision of action
- Stainless steel
- Making necessary calculations
- Delivery, installation and service works