Innovative safety plates with a patented design, created for protection of pressure apparatus, pipelines, gas cylinders, reactors, as well as various type tanks against excessive overpressure and underpressure. The pates have smooth process surfaces (without incisions, indentations and imperfections), which makes them perfect suitable for sanitary applications in food, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
Due to the special production technology, a precisely specified amount of kinetic energy is necessary to open a safety plate. This solution ensures a complete opening of the plate and an immediate release of the energy excess from the system.
Safety valves for pressure equipment and apparatus guarantee operation at a pressure reaching 90% of the bursting pressure and a lack of fragmentation. A simple installation in a special head enables mounting of the system directly between flanges and does not require application of any specific torque at screwing.
- Minimum bursting pressure: 1.5 bar(g)
- Dimension: 20-100 mm
- Max. Admissible operating pressure: up to 90% of the bursting pressure
- Installation: between flanges in an integrated head
- Construction: single-layer, with a reversed shape
- No fragmentation after action
- Guarantee of a complete opening of the plate
- Smooth surface on the process side
- Suitable for pulsating pressure
- Sanitary design
- Gaseous media
- Pressure equipment and apparatus, such as reactors, tanks, pipelines, gas cylinders, etc.
- Stainless steel
- Making necessary calculations
- Delivery and installation