We design and implement deluge systems, as well as complete fire-fighting systems (fire detection, alarm and extinguishing, ventilation and smoke removal systems, emergency and escape route lighting, CCTV, access control as well as time and attendance control). We integrate our systems with the existing solutions to create a cohesive and intelligent safety system. As one among the few we focus on accomplishing difficult tasks mainly in the industrial sector, with unfavourable working conditions (high dustiness, humidity, variable temperatures, explosion hazard zones).
SCOPE OF WORK – deluge systems
- concept and necessary designs development for the deluge system
- selection and delivery of key deluge system elements
- control system design and implementation
- visualisation of the deluge sprinkler system
- integration with the existing safety systems
- installation, commissioning and service of the fire-fighting system
SCOPE OF WORK – complete fire-extinguishing systems
Apart from deluge systems, we design and implement integrated fire-fighting systems – their list may be found below. Depending on your needs, our work may cover all or only selected items listed below. In need, we integrate the supplied systems with the existing solutions.
- Fire alarm system (FAS) – wired and wireless
- Fire detection system
- Ventilation and smoke removal system
- CCTV monitoring
- Intruder alarm system (IAS)
- Voice alarm system (VAS)
- Access control as well as time and attendance control
- Emergency and escape route lighting
- Fixed suppression systems
DELUGE SYSTEMS – description
Deluge systems are provided with open extinguishing nozzles and may be divided into several extinguishing zones. At the moment a fire is detected, deluge sprinkler valves in the respective zone are opened. Water is released all over the protected area.
Deluge systems are the most appropriate solution if there is a need of fast extinguishing of fire and immediate cooling of the protected elements. They are applied both as internal and external building systems.
DELUGE SYSTEMS – basic elements
- spare water tank
- pumping station
- control and alarm unit
- a network of pipelines with deluge sprinklers over the whole controlled area
- pilot lines sending messages to the control and alarm unit,
- fire detection and extinguishing control panel.
DELUGE SYSTEMS – application
Our basic area of operation is the industry, specifically industrial plants characterised with heavy-duty conditions such as high dustiness and moisture, variable temperatures, presence of explosion hazard zones, etc. We are distinguished with a flexible approach. This means that we are capable of supplying individual systems (for example a deluge system) but also comprehensive fire-fighting systems comprising fire detection, alarm and extinguishing, ventilation and smoke removal systems, emergency and escape route lighting, CCTV, access control as well as time and attendance control.
Our solutions are particularly dedicated to the following sectors and equipment:
- power plants and cogeneration plants
- conveyor belts
- refineries and fuel tanks
- paint shops
- waste disposal plants
- wood industry
- food industry